Jan 9, 2013

CAL

I just started my first CAL. 
 
A CAL is a crochet along. 
I crochet a pattern at the same time other people are
crocheting patterns, possibly all over the world. 
 
I found a CAL to join in at www.ravelry.com.  If you haven't been to Ravelry, it is an online community of yarn crafters.  A very nice place to find fellow yarn crafters, CALs or KALs (knit along), patterns and all sorts of other goodies.  My first CAL is a bakers dozen for sock-ess cal.  I have not been able to make a pair of socks yet, so I thought I would throw myself into the deep end and do a pair of socks a month with this CAL.  We will see if I can keep up with them. Here is my progress so far.
I have small feet so it will be a small sock.
I will share again once I have finished a sock! Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment